Friday, April 17, 2020

Mrs. Caryl Makes A Difference!


Third grade teacher Cindy Caryl loves teaching.  When talking about teaching her students, she said, “Working for Columbia Schools is a true blessing.”  Each day when Mrs. Caryl stands at her classroom door she exudes happiness and true joy.  When you see Mrs. Caryl with her students it is easy to see why her fellow teachers and staff members voted for her for the “You Make A Difference” award at Columbia Upper Elementary School. 

Mrs. Caryl mentioned that, “The amount of support I receive from my team of teachers and my administration makes my school the most amazing place to be.  Columbia is filled with people who embrace that Eagle Pride and it makes coming to school so enjoyable.  Every day I am reminded how fortunate I am to teach in such a terrific community with extraordinary students.”

This spring when faced by the closing of schools, Mrs. Caryl continued reaching out to her students to keep them involved in learning activities.  Her caring spirit extends to her students and she wants to make sure that they are continuing to learn and grow.  Mrs. Caryl said that, “When you feel so blessed, the rest of the job becomes easy. 

Mrs. Caryl is sad that school is closed for the balance of the year, because she feels that, “The best part of my school day is the hugs I receive in the morning as they walk through my classroom door.  Those little hearts are so full of energy and have so much love to give right back.  They give me my purpose for which I am so grateful.  I am lucky to be a part of their little lives.” 

Columbia School District loves having Mrs. Caryl teach third grade!  Her positive outlook and quick smile benefits not only her students, but all those who cross paths with her each day. If you are interested in learning more about Columbia Schools, email me at Pamela.Campbell@myeagles.org or call 5175926641.

No comments:

Post a Comment