Sunday, August 16, 2015

Accumulating Knowledge Bit By Bit!

The other day I was rearranging items in my bag when I noticed how heavy it was.  When I pulled my wallet out I realized that it was the culprit.  Upon further investigation I noticed that I had accumulated several dollars' worth of change in the coin purse side.  Who would think that in this small compartment I could have almost a pound of pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters?  

Over the years we accumulate many things, some boring and useless, and some items that are precious and priceless.   In much the same way, children accumulate bits of knowledge through their experiences and the learning opportunities that come their way.  At Columbia School District our teachers use various techniques to assist our children as they learn and build their knowledge base. 

This fall our students will be able to take advantage of the use of new iPads and Chromebooks.  Their experiences using these devices will enhance their accumulation of knowledge and skills.  Our students will also be exposed to SMART technology through the interactive projectors and SMART boards.  As our children move forward in their lives they will most certainly use technology in everything they do.  Their use of technology in their Columbia School District classroom will benefit them throughout their lives.


Our students will also have the opportunity to gain insight through the academic focus of their classroom teacher.  Our dedicated Columbia School District teachers passionately focus on helping our students learn and grow, accumulating bits of knowledge, throughout their school careers.  Their accumulation of knowledge and insight will further them down the path to success.  Just like all of the various coins I had accumulated in my wallet, our children will find that the daily, weekly and yearly accumulation of knowledge and skills will give them a firm foundation that is valuable.  If you are interested in registering your child for Columbia School District, please email me at pamela.campbell@myeagles.org or call 5175926641.

No comments:

Post a Comment