Wednesday, January 18, 2012

True Clarity Through Him!

Wow!  I am able to see much better!  Earlier today I could not find my reading glasses, and some of you know what that means; my arms weren’t long enough to hold the document were it could be easily read!  I never thought I would have to wear reading glasses.   I am not sure why I thought that, but I was wrong.  That’s a lot like Christians.  We should be having regular devotions and prayer time, but we think we are okay without taking time to converse with God.  We give ourselves all sorts of excuses, like not having time, we are too busy with the kids, and oh, the laundry!  First Corinthians 1:9 (NIV) says, God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.  Please join me in paying that as a school community, we would commit to having a closer fellowship with our Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment