Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Distinct Pleasure!

Last week I had the distinct pleasure to work with five of our graduating seniors as they created, wrote and recorded several radio advertisements for Smile FM. They were pleasant, kind to each other and wonderful to work with. One of our parents, Becky, helped us record the advertisements. After working with us for over an hour, she sent me the following message: "Also, let me just say what pleasure it was to work with Miah, Austin, Heidi, Erin and Stephen, my goodness but they are impressive all the way around :). I think you had the poster children for LCS right here – we should have shot video! They are shining examples and it was a pleasure working with them."

I would like to share with you some of their thoughts about LCS:
  • Lansing Christian School has allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and develop my walk with Christ, with the encouragement of my peers and teachers.
  • The friends I’ve made here I will have forever. Thanks to Lansing Christian School I have grown in Christ, and have a faith to call my own.
  • As an athlete, I have learned that sports at Lansing Christian School are more than on and of the court; they equip you for life!
  • Coming from a public school, Lansing Christian provides a welcome and loving environment unlike any other school I have previously attended.
  • LCS has given me a spiritual foundation. Love is the nurturer here, we are continually challenged to grow in chapels and Bible classes.
  • Teachers at Lansing Christian School are here because they love teaching kids. That is clear. They help you to not only excel in the classroom, but in life.
Please join me in praying for our terrific seniors as they graduate and step up to their next challenge. Our students have grown into wonderful Christian young men and women! It was so inspiring to work with our students that it reminded me of Colossians 1:10, So that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment